ORANGE PARK EMERGENCY MEDICINE VIRTUAL ROTATION
During this time of uncertainty with audition rotations being limited and/or cancelled, OPMC is working to better accommodate fourth year medical students by establishing a virtual rotation. This will give you the opportunity to further your education, earn a certificate in ultrasound (great for an ERAS application), and interact with faculty and current residents.
We hope that you take advantage of this wonderful opportunity!
1. Complete the assigned modules on the International Emergency Medicine (iEM) website. (~7 hrs/week)
2. Complete POCUS – RUSH Modules and earn a certificate of completion in ultrasound.
3. Participate in weekly didactics via video conference. (~4 hrs/week)
4. Prepare a 5-7 minute case presentation.
a. See the attached PowerPoint for further details.
5. Participate in a Q&A session with current residents.
6. Participate in a resident-led lecture outside of didactics.
7. Participate in the monthly journal club, if it overlaps with the rotation.
CLICK HERE to contact us for more information regarding this rotation!
Download the Case Presentation Outline Here!